About Iconix Brand Group:
Iconix Brand Group is the world's premier brand management company and owner of a diversified portfolio of strong global consumer brands across fashion, sports, entertainment and home. Iconix specializes in marketing, merchandising and licensing it brand portfolio and has over 1,000 licenses with leading retailers and manufacturers worldwide that sell across various distribution channels from the mass tier to the luxury market, as well as through various media outlets.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
PR Intern will assist the PR team with daily tasks involving all of the Iconix brands such as Candie's, Badgley Mischka, Material Girl, Charisma, Buffalo, Bongo, etc., with special events, ad campaigns, product launches, sample requests, clip tracking and additional tasks as assigned.
Responsibilities will include:
• Assistance on all Iconix brands
• Sample requests for magazine editors and stylists; Tracking samples
• Organizing media clips and summary/recap reports
• Assisting at events
• Assembling seasonal press kits and mailings
• Helping with look book creation
• Sending products to celebrities
• Other tasks as assigned
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME & COVER LETTER TO: JHOFFMAN@ICONIXBRAND.COM