Integrated-PR is a leading entertainment public relations agency with an entrepreneurial office focused on excellence and growth. We combine traditional PR strategies with imperative social media platforms. Our interns are immersed in all aspects of the company including: pitch writing, database research, social media, strategic plans, major film premieres, red carpet events and ancillary special events.
Innovative Strategic PR Agency Seeks SPRING Interns fluent in English (speaking, reading & writing) who are self-starters and committed to growing an entertainment PR career.
Please contact our offices if you fit all criteria:
- Looking for committed individuals with a background in communications and/or PR.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to take direction well and also contribute your own expertise
- Necessary computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, and very capable internet researcher. Cision database experience a major plus!
- Can commit to 2-3 days/week minimum
- Must be comfortable on phones and able to roll calls
- Thorough understanding of social media for business (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and basic website updating)
- Must live in the Los Angeles area
Interns will learn how to run the front office, screen press calls and coordinate data collection. This is an unpaid internship at a vibrant firm with clients including "Shark Tank," Emmy & Oscar winners/contenders and numerous corporate clients