Innovative Strategic PR Agency Seeks SPRING Interns fluent in English (speaking, reading & writing) who are self-starters and committed to growing an entertainment PR career.
Please contact our offices if you fit all criteria:
- Looking for committed individuals with a background in communications and/or PR.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to take direction well and also contribute your own expertise
- Necessary computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, and very capable internet researcher. Cision database experience a major plus!
- Can commit to 2-3 days/week minimum
- Must be comfortable on phones and able to roll calls
- Thorough understanding of social media for business (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and basic website updating)
- Must live in the Los Angeles area
Interns will learn how to run the front office, screen press calls and coordinate data collection. This is an unpaid internship at a vibrant firm with clients including "Shark Tank," Emmy & Oscar winners/contenders and numerous corporate clients
For more information, please go: http://www.facebook.com/IntegratedPR or www.Integrated-PR.com to see what we are all about