A leadership & nonprofit internship that helps college women.
We are looking for passionate students who want the opportunity to change the conversation about women's health and wellness on their campus! Our fierce campus ambassadors will be the face of the Red Tent Foundation at their university, and will communicate directly with Red Tent headquarters to ensure overall success. We are accepting applicants from any and all accredited universities.
If you're ready to make a big impact in your community and gain invaluable leadership skills, we want to talk to you!
- Introduce the Red Tent Foundation to students at your university. This means establishing RTF as an official club on your campus. This is crucial and can be time-consuming. It involves filling out forms, finding a faculty advisor, and being persistent.
- Lead at least one monthly discussion group for women on campus
- Communicate with Red Tent Foundation headquarters via Google Hangout at least twice per month, as well as one virtual training session over the summer, also via Google Hangouts.
- Inspire women on campus and in your community to to attend monthly meetings and join the conversation. Translation: marketing like crazy! You get the word out there and make sure that people are showing up to our meetings. Don't worry, we will provide you with a lot of great ideas and be there every step of the way!
- Form partnerships with similar organizations on campus to increase reach
-Strong leadership skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Networking skills
- Outgoing, compassionate, self-starting
- Comfortable with speaking in front of groups
- Interested in women's health and wellness
- Must be willing to take on this role through Fall 2015 and Spring 2016