Lauren Berger is CEO of Intern Queen Inc, an online internship destination that helps students find and apply for internships while also educating them on how to make the most of their experiences.
Berger grew up in Clearwater, Florida and participated in 15 internships during her 4 years of college, hence the title "Intern Queen". Berger earned a degree in Organizational Business Communications at the University of Central Florida and interned for top-notch companies across the country such as MTV, FOX, BWR Public Relations, and NBC.
InternQueen.com reaches over 40,000 different students, parents, and employers each month. Lauren has connected hundreds of students with the internships of their dreams. Berger has spoken to thousands of high school & college students at over 35 colleges & universities in 16 different states. Berger has a weekly advice column with the Washington Post website and has been recently featured in The Wall Street Journal, FoxBusiness, The New York Post, AOL, Alloy.com, YPulse.com, E!News.com, Yahoo Business, MarieClaire.com, and more.
InternQueen.com is your one stop place to search and apply for amazing internships.
InternQueen.com is looking for energetic, friendly, communicative, and highly motivated interns for Fall 2015!
Some duties include:
• Keeping Track of Campus Ambassador Documents
• Updating all social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, blog)
• Collecting social media and website analytics
• Communicating with clients and creating new internship listings.
• Working on and brainstorming for Projects
• Marketing Strategies
• Event coordinating and preparation
• Communicating with Lauren and the Intern Queen Team
• Booking Speaking Tours as well as other engagements
InternQueen.com is only considering applicants who submit both a Cover Letter and Resume that show why they're the best for this opportunity!