In 2009, ShoeDazzle created a new way to spoil women who love fashion and lust after shoes, because we believe style is a way of life, deeply personal, and should always be fun. Today, millions of women get their personalized fashion fix from us, with access to top trends, style inspiration, and world-class service.
ShoeDazzle, ShoeDazzle.com, is looking for interns to work 2-5 days a week, to support the public relations department in day-to-day tasks and larger scale projects for Spring 2014
Intern duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Assist with new sample inventory, sample send outs, trafficking and returns
• Assist with creating line sheets for product pitching
• Ship samples and product requests
• Maintain the organization of the PR samples
• Assisting with event coordination as necessary
• Assisting with creating and sending out mailers for gifting initiatives
• Track and clip editorial placements
• Research projects as necessary
We are looking for interns with an interest in fashion public relations and who are detail-oriented, organized, motivated, and have a desire to learn. We would like candidates to commit 2-5 full days (10 am – 6 pm) a week. This internship is offered in exchange for academic credit only; applicants who will not receive credit will not be eligible to participate.
Please email cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.