No matter what your interests or skills are, The Intern Group can help you find the ultimate internship to give you a head start on your career. The Intern Group's internships span all career fields and are perfect for anyone looking to combine an international adventure with a career boost. You will immerse yourself in a new culture and develop your professional skills abroad. Our programs take place all year round and last between 4 weeks and 6 months - the duration is your choice. You are able to choose a starting date and length of time that best suits your personal and professional goals. The Intern Group is an award-winning organization that provides internship programs in London, North America, Europe, China, Australia and Latin America.
Shanghai is the perfect place to kick-start your career. This opportunity to experience an international internship in such an influential economy will give you the boost you need for your future. Stand out by showcasing your initiative, courage and determination. Explore Shanghai, a fast-paced business hub that boasts an incredible mix of traditional and modern culture. It will have you hooked right from the start! We are regularly featured in world’s top news media. We have been featured in CNN, Forbes, Financial Times and Huffington Post amongst other leading publications. Click here to read more at www.theinterngroup.com/in-the-media/
The 5 major benefits of our program :
1) Complete a rewarding international internship in Shanghai
2) Develop a business understanding of China
3) Boost your resume
4) Build friendships and global professional networks
5) Have the experience of a lifetime
Apply now for the time of your life!
Our internship programs take place throughout the year and include:
* Airport pickup
* A great internship in your career field
* Professional development tools and training sessions
* 24/7 support from our full time local Shanghai team
* Pre-trip welcome package and welcome induction
* Regular social and cultural events with other programme participants, giving you an immediate community of new friends from all over the world!
* Day trip to Zhujiajiao - Enjoy a full day in the ‘Venice of China’, Zhujiajiao, with a history of almost 2000 years.
* Acrobatic show - A wonderful show of a traditional Kungfu performance and Beijing opera act.
* A dinner at Oriental Pearl Tower - Enjoy the dazzling selection of foods in the revolving restaurant with the most spectacular view of The Bund at night. Visit the interesting exhibition of old Shanghai in The Municipal History Museum inside the tower.
* An interactive cooking class - Experience genuine Chinese culture through its food. Start by going to a local fresh market and then learn basic Chinese cooking skills by making your own traditional food such as dumplings.