"From education to enriched experience to entrepreneurship to career enlightenment!"
Our goal is to help you bridge the gap between the student and professional world by bringing the classroom to the workplace. As University students and fresh graduates need guidance as to what will be their next step, Next Step Connections (NSC) provides internship programs and other educational abroad services to help students gain work experience in Asia, find their professional path and ultimately reach their full potential.
Sample Companies & projects
- Working on financial analysis reports for Citibank
- Inspecting aircrafts at Cathay Pacific Airways
- Working on the new business strategy in English for China Unicom, A China-State owned telecommunication operator
- Analyzing various DNA’s patterns at the Pasteur Research Institute
- Working on settling copyrights disputes at Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP (law firm)
- Writing feature articles for China Daily
- Reviewing performances of various production lines at Tyco Electronics engineering
- Pitching clients for a new advertising campaign at McCann
- Finance internships at Standard Chartered
- Fashion internships at Li & Fung
- Business internships at Chai Tai
- Architecture internships at Tesco
- Marketing internships at JC Decaux
- Event planning internships at Accor Group
- Accounting internships at AXA Minmetals
- Journalism internships at CNN
The Program includes a guaranteed internship, housing, insurance, airport transfers, events and 24/7 support.
- Gain International work experience in a dynamic region
- Acquisition of skills
- Open up new horizons and career perspectives