Kick start your career in the land down under with ISA Internships. We connect students and recent graduates with customized internships in a variety of career fields and with the option to receive academic credit.
With our network of partner companies which include multinational corporations, emerging start-ups, and NGOs, we connect you to an internship based on your career goals, interests, and past experiences. This means your internship is tailored specifically to you!
A large part of the custom-matching processes involves our one-on-one advising session, Professional Prep webinar, and guidance, all of which help you stand out from the crowd and become a competitive applicant!
Our team provides you with professional development resources and support before, during and after your career-building experience so that you are able to maximize your personal and professional development at every stage of your program.
Kick start your career and explore the land down under with an internship tailored to your goals!
ISA Internships are available to current students and recent graduates who meet the following eligibility requirements:
*Must be proficient in English
*Must have graduated high school by the start date of the internship program
*Must be at least 18 years old by the start date of the internship program
*Must have a minimum of 2.5 GPA or be able to provide an academic letter of recommendation and a statement of intent
We have four intake dates through out the year:
January 2018: Deadline to apply is October 1st, 2017
May 2018: Deadline to apply is January 15th, 2018
June 2018: Deadline to apply is February 10th, 2018
September 2018: Deadline to apply is May 1st, 2018
1. Receive personalized advising on career opportunities, resume and cover letter revision, interview coaching and receive academic credit.
2. Get matched with an international internship that suits your specific experiences, skills, and professional goals. Your internship placement will be confirmed BEFORE departure.
3. Begin your transition to daily life in your new country and culture on the Bridging Cultures Program, our in-country orientation. Highlights in included a visit to the world famous Sydney Opera House.
4. Benefit from the ISA office, enjoy the company of your fellow ISA interns and ISA students and use the Wi-Fi Internet provided at the ISA office.
5. Gain access to the Professional Development Toolbox, which includes resources to identify the skills and knowledge you have acquired through your international, academic, and personal experiences.