goodness Mfg. was founded in 2007 by a close-knit crew of key Crispin Porter+Bogusky folks. They created some of the most iconic advertising of the past 15 years on brands like Burger King, Miller High Life, Miller Lite, IKEA, Geek Squad, Slim Jim and truth Anti-Smoking.
At gMfg, Goodness is a recurring theme. It describes the way we treat each other, the respect we give our partners, and our plan to leave the world better than we found it. Goodness also refers to the one special purpose that every client has - whether they know it or not. Our job, as we see it, is uncovering that Goodness and making sure it shines through in every part of the brand, whether it's a product, packaging, a 140-character-or-less social media message, or advertising.
It all happens from our Hollywood-based command center, where we've joined forces with Trailer Park, the world's largest entertainment marketing company. Over 500 employees and 85,000 square feet of production horsepower are at our disposal, and we make it work to our clients' advantage every day.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Essential Job Functions
- The intern will assist in the creation of integrated campaigns, working across traditional and digital media.
- Work with Art Director to produce work that accurately translates and fulfills on project objectives and
- Develop a working knowledge of our brands, and produce creative that supports and strengthens those brands.
- Work with creative team in producing mock-ups, prototypes, presentation materials and other creative
- Shadows creative team to draw up creative budget estimates.
Job Related Qualification Standards
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines and be ready to have fun with a creative team.
- Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator is preferred.
- Knowledge of digital, social media and traditional platforms.
- Digital native.
- Good artistic eye.
- Good communicator/collaborator, comfortable driving a smooth workflow through any project.
- Able to translate scripts into storyboards while focusing on the core message and take-away.
- Ability to learn quickly, multi-task and stay organized.
- Ability to build positive relationships with others, team-oriented.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
Benefits & Perks:
15-30 Hours Per Week