JTwo Films is a creative media agency that provides transmedia deliverables for businesses and philanthropic groups. We are community-driven and enthusiastic to share our experiences with students in Universities in the Greater Philadelphia Area.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
• Assist in the daily development duties related to work flow, project management, relationship cultivation
-Skill Set: Film, Sales, Marketing, Communications & Public Relations
• Implementation of projects/events related to current development
• Participation in:
- event planning
- editing of film
- various staging of projects to fully engage in delivery of extraordinary productions
- achieve events from registration execution if looking for specialized event skills
- engage a community organization to adopt for the semester to further "become the difference" in our world.
• Assist Development team with special projects, as necessary
• Participate in related marketing and public relations duties
• Commit to a dedicated schedule to ensure effective and efficient results
*Stipend for transportation and exact hours of work per intern is negotiable.
Please send letters of inquiry to: email@example.com
12-15 Hours Per Week