JumpCrew is on a mission to help good businesses grow into great companies. The key to this transformation is the careful application of digital marketing and sales. This is a gradual process, and each of our products represents a step in the journey to building a thriving enterprise.
Whether it’s driving awareness on social media, producing more leads from marketing, or getting sales to close more deals, JumpCrew has a solution to help businesses move forward.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
As a growing organization in the forefront of the media industry, we are looking for Interns to support our internal departments. We are now accepting applications and are looking for someone interested in Human Resources. An overview of the responsibilities are included below.
· HR related administrative tasks including filling, scanning, and meeting coordination
· Assist with onboarding of new hires
· Support of recruiting logistics
· Update training materials including HR PowerPoint, schedule, and first day emails
· Support with on-site interviews in terms of candidate experience
· Offer support for internal event planning
· Recruiting Data documentation
Stand Out Characteristics
· Can do attitude
· Positive and team centered
· Polished and professional
· Exceptional communication skills
· Prompt with delegated tasks and consistent performance
· Ability to work in a fast- paced environment
Internship Description of Duties:
JumpCrew provides social media marketing services for small businesses including content creation and managed publication on a subscription basis. JumpCrew is the perfect place for self-driven, dynamic people who want to help good businesses across the U.S. grow into thriving companies. If you take an entrepreneurial approach to problem solving and work well in a high-growth, fast-paced environment, then JumpCrew could be the place for you!