Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Description: Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, the intern will focus on a variety of projects both in general and specific to the interest of marketing. This is not a virtual opportunity -- candidates MUST BE LOCATED IN LOS ANGELES and able to intern in the Jurlique office.
• Assist US Marketing Manager in implementing global brand marketing initiatives at the local level
• Maintain a list of US marketing projects. Work with US spa and specialty teams to create programs to help increase sales
• Assist US Marketing Coordinator with US competitive analysis and monitor the US competitive market for strong cosmetic launches and interesting marketing strategy from like-minded brands (beauty, fashion, food, retail, etc.)
• Perform general administrative functions (i.e. sourcing, mailing and ordering)
• Develop an understanding and a working knowledge of each key retail environment and marketing vehicles available that will help support sell thru
• Coordinate communication and support materials for special projects within the US Marketing Team & Public Relations firms. Coordinate PR events.
• Assisting with mailings – mail merges, printing and stuffing
• Research competition and collect sample collateral
• Shadow event managers on special events assisting with communication and logistics
• Attend planning meetings for events and marketing
• Support distribution of collateral to all channels
• Assist in managing US Marketing creative projects and follow up with the Creative department on pending projects
• Liaise between Sales team and Creative Dept for images