Jurlique is the leader in natural skincare science for over 25 years. We apply advanced technologies to organic ingredients from our Australian farm to create high performance, potent skincare. The result: healthy, beautiful skin. At Jurlique, you can be part of a team that produces the purest, most effective skin care possible to meet and exceed the evolving needs of our customers all over the world.
Description: Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, the intern will focus on a variety of projects both in general and specific to the interest of marketing. This is not a virtual opportunity -- candidates MUST BE LOCATED IN LOS ANGELES and able to intern in the Jurlique office.
• Assist US Marketing Manager in implementing global brand marketing initiatives at the local level
• Maintain a list of US marketing projects. Work with US spa and specialty teams to create programs to help increase sales
• Assist US Marketing Coordinator with US competitive analysis and monitor the US competitive market for strong cosmetic launches and interesting marketing strategy from like-minded brands (beauty, fashion, food, retail, etc.)
• Perform general administrative functions (i.e. sourcing, mailing and ordering)
• Develop an understanding and a working knowledge of each key retail environment and marketing vehicles available that will help support sell thru
• Coordinate communication and support materials for special projects within the US Marketing Team & Public Relations firms. Coordinate PR events.
• Assisting with mailings – mail merges, printing and stuffing
• Research competition and collect sample collateral
• Shadow event managers on special events assisting with communication and logistics
• Attend planning meetings for events and marketing
• Support distribution of collateral to all channels
• Assist in managing US Marketing creative projects and follow up with the Creative department on pending projects
• Liaise between Sales team and Creative Dept for images
Gratis products, free parking
• Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Ability to work independently while taking direction from others
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• High level of attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
• Experience in internet research
• Interest in the Beauty and Fashion industry
• Creative and intuitive thinker with the ability to execute and problem solve