For more than a decade, couturier Kirstie Kelly has emerged as a powerful force in the fashion world, creating collections that stylish women and brides-to-be look forward to season after season.
Social Media Intern Needed for Bridal Fashion Designer in El Segundo
Kirstie Kelly is currently seeking a full-time employee to assist with social media management. Job duties will include working on the company's Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+ as well as helping to manage the company's blog and Yelp page. Intern will be expected to monitor the success and growth of the accounts and implement social media campaigns.
· Experience working with social media for brands (personal social media accounts do not apply)
· Excellent written skills
· Ability to work individually and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
· Currently lives within a 15 mile radius of El Segundo, CA
· Immediate availability
· Knowledge and familiarity of the wedding industry (preferred, not required)
· Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Word Press based blogs (preferred, not required)
· Access to an iPhone or other smart phone
· An organized and efficient worker
· Experience with Hoot Suite and Square Space blogging
Our ideal applicant is able to take this position in exchange for course credit. To apply, please send a cover letter stating what you'd bring to Kirstie Kelly, your current resume, examples of your writing style and links to any personal and professional social media accounts you've worked on to email@example.com