Kit is a startup based out of New York launched by the co-founder of Foursquare. It is a community for recommending and finding the best products for new activities and experiences.
If you're interested in applying, please read all the details below and email us at email@example.com. Please include the following info in your email (1) Links to your social profiles (2) A little blurb about yourself (3) An idea for how you would improve the experience for creators on Kit (4) An idea for how you would bring new influencers on Kit.
The ideal person for this internship:
1. Is creative and loves to dabble with new projects on their own
2. Has built a social presence or brand online and has a small following around themselves
3. Wants to learn from the startup world (and maybe even wants to start their own sometime!)
4. Has a solid understanding of pop culture and online communities
5. Has 10,000+ followers on a social media platform (Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Vine, etc)
6. Has a sense of aesthetic, or style (designers, photographers, fashionistas, and more, please apply!)
7. Is a college student
8. NYC based (but open to people working remotely)
Please read this post for more details.
1. Work with and learn from some cool and accomplished people who have: Worked at YouTube, Apple, Google and more; founded companies including Foursquare; and even toured the world as professional DJs.
2. Be a part of the Expa community and connect with a network of succesful entrepreneurs