About The Kitchen Terminal :
The Kitchen Terminal is a vision that foodies Daniella Davis, Sunita Singh and Geoff Roth have created. Their involvement in the culinary industry, love of food and experience in the small business industry has led them to create a space where like minded culinary entrepreneurs can create their dreams and build their businesses. Giving back to the community by using fresh, organic local ingredients is our mission!
TKT is a premiere commercial kitchen rental facility that provides first class, efficient, and professional commercial kitchens and food prep space to small business owners, caterers & food truck companies. At TKT we are committed to providing a platform for your business to create a solid foundation, which includes small business services, marketing and educational events and seminars.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Interns will work in our Redondo Beach location and assist the company in all areas but focus primarily on projects related to marketing, sales, business development, and client management. The great thing about this internship is that you will be doing real work. You will. Given the hands on nature of this position, this is a great way to gain work experience at a rapidly growing tech company. You will be interacting directly with everyone from the founders to the clients, and will have a voice at the table for important discussions and decisions.
Specific job tasks might include:
- Researching potential marketing channels
- Creating new sales, knowledge, or advice materials
- Helping manage our social network pages including website
- Communicating with clients via phone/email/twitter/etc.
- Writing copy for promotions
- Helping build on line market
- Marketing power point
- Day to day tasks
- Must be a self-starter who combines a high level of creativity/initiative with strong organizational skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Should have interest or experience in online marketing
- Effective problem solver who can work with minimal supervision
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, handle multiple tasks and complete tasks quickly and effectively
- Have your own laptop
- Must have a professional but fun attitude
- Lastly must love food
Benefits & Perks:
- This internship will start as early as you can preferable mid May
- This is a college credit only internship
- We are looking for people to commit to 24 plus hours a week
- When applying please include a cover letter, resume and References