Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
APPLY HERE: http://kohls.avature.net/earlytalent?projectId=4675&source=Capture+%26+C...
What you'll do:
- Solve and create data models and algorithms from huge volumes of data to be used in enterprise applications
- Develop solutions that have large real world impact on business and along the way become a leader in the space
- Scour through peer reviewed research to justify the approaches and communicate the benefits to stakeholders
- Explore, understand, and implement most recent algorithms and approaches for supervised and unsupervised machine learning
- Handle multi-terabyte data sets in scale up and scale out environments
- Understand business processes which create and consume data so as to be able to select best approaches, evaluate their performances and assess business relevance
Data Scientist Intern
Associate Data Scientist
Senior Data Scientist
Staff Data Scientist
Data Science Manager
This is you:
- Undergraduate Junior, Masters Student, or PH.D student with on year of school remaining
- Bright self starter, driven to solve real world problems
- You recognize that data cleaning is an integral step in data science and can tease insights from real world scenarios through prototyping solutions quickly
- You can visualize data and present core insights in a clear and compelling way
- You know big data techniques (Hadoop, Spark)
- You have hands on experience with deep learning with areas of computer vision, natural language processing techniques, etc.
- Bonus points if you have experience with machine/deep learning software packages such as TensorFlow/MXNet/SparkMNL/R etc.