APPLY HERE: http://kohls.avature.net/earlytalent?projectId=4675&source=Capture+%26+C...
What you'll do:
- Help your office competitive ship - aka see what our major competitors are selling and decide if there are opportunities within our assortment
- Assist with daily activities: color reviews, vendor emails, meeting set-up, and product review
- Shadow and learn from all levels of your team, especially the Product Development Coordinator (the role that interns are hire back as!)
- Develop business skills such as collaborations, communication, business analytics, and increase product specific knowledge
Product Management Intern
Product Development Coordinator
Associate Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
This is you:
- Undergraduate Junior
- Majors: Retail Management, Consumer Science, Marketing, Textile Sciences, Merchandising, Communications
- You have a passion for all aspects of product: sales, market relevancy, textiles, etc.
- You work with a sense of urgency and adapt well to change - "No day is the same" sounds like something you would love
- You're a great communicator - you get along with a range of personalities and backgrounds