At Kohl’s, our mission is to inspire and empower families to lead fulfilled lives. And there’s no more rewarding job than that. Because it’s not just about selling things. It’s about letting customers know that the things that make their lives better are within their reach. We build great brands, launch new technologies to make shopping easier, contribute our time and dollars to improve the world we live in and dream up ways to empower our customers and Associates to create a life they love. Our Associates make a difference in the lives of our customers. Let us make a difference in yours. Welcome to Kohl’s.
What you'll do:
- Help your office competitive ship - aka see what our major competitors are selling and decide if there are opportunities within our assortment
- Assist with daily activities: color reviews, vendor emails, meeting set-up, and product review
- Shadow and learn from all levels of your team, especially the Product Development Coordinator (the role that interns are hire back as!)
- Develop business skills such as collaborations, communication, business analytics, and increase product specific knowledge
Product Management Intern
Product Development Coordinator
Associate Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
This is you:
- Undergraduate Junior
- Majors: Retail Management, Consumer Science, Marketing, Textile Sciences, Merchandising, Communications
- You have a passion for all aspects of product: sales, market relevancy, textiles, etc.
- You work with a sense of urgency and adapt well to change - "No day is the same" sounds like something you would love
- You're a great communicator - you get along with a range of personalities and backgrounds