Lacoste is a 75-year old upscale wholesale and retail French apparel company specializing in men’s, women’s and children’s sportswear, eyewear, watches and accessories. Lacoste merchandise is known around the world for its quality, innovation and international appeal. Recognized for its signature crocodile logo --- born in 1927 as a nickname for founder and world champion tennis player René Lacoste, who promptly emblazoned one on his tennis blazer --- Lacoste revolutionized the world of tennis apparel and sportswear with the introduction of the famous pique knit polo. As a company poised for the exciting re-launch of its brand identity in the United States and around the world, Lacoste offers an exciting, fun, and creative work environment, with unlimited opportunity for learning and growth.
This position is located in Montreal, Canada. We will be hiring students who are interested in accounting and finance. As an Accounting intern you will learn and participate in the components of a standard monthly close cycle while gaining familiarity with powerful industry standard software applications like SAP.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Assist with both end of year end and month end reconciliations
• Help in putting together the year end file
• Build templates, send confirmations
• Obtain invoice approvals and enter them in SAP system.
• Post retail sales.
• Reconcile credit cards and cash.
• Research and address credit cards & cash issues with stores.
• Assist with special projects assigned by the supervisor.
• Interview is required.
• For college credit only, internship is unpaid, housing is not provided.
• Proficiency in Microsoft EXCEL.
• Excellent analytical and mathematical skills.
• Strength in prioritizing projects and executing multiple tasks to achieve productivity and business goals.