About Lacoste Marketing & Logistics:
Lacoste is a 75-year old upscale wholesale and retail French apparel company specializing in men’s, women’s and children’s sportswear, eyewear, watches and accessories. Lacoste merchandise is known around the world for its quality, innovation and international appeal. Recognized for its signature crocodile logo --- born in 1927 as a nickname for founder and world champion tennis player René Lacoste, who promptly emblazoned one on his tennis blazer --- Lacoste revolutionized the world of tennis apparel and sportswear with the introduction of the famous pique knit polo. As a company poised for the exciting re-launch of its brand identity in the United States and around the world, Lacoste offers an exciting, fun, and creative work environment, with unlimited opportunity for learning and growth.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
This position is located in Montreal, Canada and is for students interested in fashion marketing, public relations and logistics. Students will participate in:
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Assist with the creation and management of catalogues
• Work closely with Visual Merchandising in store and in the showroom, as well as help manage photo submission (PowerPoint & Photoshop)
• Assist with procedures update, and monitoring
• Review and help manage store to store transfers
• Sample coordination, management and tracking in the MTL showroom
• Proficient in EXCEL and WORD for Windows, FileMaker PRO a plus.
• Extremely detail oriented and organized.
• Self motivated and takes initiative.
• Understanding of retail seasons and delivery flow a plus.
• Excellent analytical and communication skills.
Benefits & Perks:
15-30 Hours Per Week