Lacoste is a 75-year old upscale wholesale and retail French apparel company specializing in men’s, women’s and children’s sportswear, eyewear, watches and accessories. Lacoste merchandise is known around the world for its quality, innovation and international appeal. Recognized for its signature crocodile logo --- born in 1927 as a nickname for founder and world champion tennis player René Lacoste, who promptly emblazoned one on his tennis blazer --- Lacoste revolutionized the world of tennis apparel and sportswear with the introduction of the famous pique knit polo. As a company poised for the exciting re-launch of its brand identity in the United States and around the world, Lacoste offers an exciting, fun, and creative work environment, with unlimited opportunity for learning and growth.
INTERNSHIP DESCRIPTION: This position is located in New York, NY. We will be hiring students who are interested in retail management and operations. The intern will assist in the following:
• Assist sales & metric reporting for the all boutiques and outlets
• Log and review secret shop reports, provided detailed recap to VP of Retail, Regional/District Managers and identify any areas of opportunities from this report.
• Aid in new store set up by ordering and tracking supplies (office & selling) for new stores.
• Update presentations and documents for retail division.
• Maintain retail division calendar
• Interview is required
• For college credit only, internship is unpaid, housing is not provided
• Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
• Past Retail background
• Detailed orientated
• Analytical skills
• Multi-tasking ability
COMPENSATION: The Lacoste internship is unpaid and for credit only. There is no
reimbursement for travel or meals.