About Lenny Inc.:
Lenny is a first-of-its-kind mobile app that offers an instant credit line to students in order to help build their credit history in safe and effective way. Students can use the funds for anything from emergency cash to purchasing school books and more.
Lenny is rapidly expanding throughout campuses in California and we are looking for students on your campus to become a part of the team!
Most people wish they had something to help them establish credit before life hit them hard after graduation. That is why the Lenny team is hard at work to help students understand the value of building their credit history at an early age. Not just that... we give them the tools to do it!
Internship is open to California-based students with an iOS device.
Interns must also be familiar with our iOS app which can be found on the App Store here.
We are looking for:
- California-based students only
- Outgoing, social, and marketing savvy
- Knowledge of credit or a willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for millennial-related issues
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
- Student outreach
- Introduce people to the Lenny app and accurately describe the benefits of using it.
- Help execute Lenny’s growth strategy
- Collect feedback
- Educate students on the importance of a healthy credit score
Benefits & Perks:
- Base + Performance-based compensation + Bonuses
- Hands-on learning experience
- The opportunity to grow with an innovative organization
- Gain experience while working remotely
- School credit for your internship
- Letter of recommendation
- Networking opportunities
12-15 Hours Per Week