Brand Central is a leading Consumer Products Licensing Agency based in Los Angeles. We extend brands, develop products and build highly successful retail programs. We're passionate, curious, creative, intuitive people who have a burning fascination for innovation. Our successful licensing programs enhance brand value and generate substantial revenue for our clients. We have also been ranked one of the Top Ten Licensing Agencies by License! Magazine for the past four years. We represent top corporate and entertainment brands including Hello Kitty, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, ABC, One Three Media, and Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood.
Looking to start Mid-January
The Licensing and Marketing Intern position will include the following responsibilities:
- Online research on new trends, up-and-coming music artists, digital apps, blogs, YouTube channels, and other current pop-phenomena
- Due diligence on industry reports and resources
- Help prepare company press releases and marketing
- Maintain the Customer Relation Management system
- Direct interaction with the CEO
The ideal candidate is a strong writer (experience writing press releases is a bonus!) and able to use words to engage people, getting your points across intelligently and concisely. Someone who is up to date on the latest pop culture and consumer trends. Experience with Word, PowerPoint, etc. (InDesign is a +).
- Be currently enrolled at an accredited college/university and receive academic credit for your internship. Our Internships are unpaid.
- Commitment to a minimum of 20 hours per week (2/3 days)
Internships are available ASAP. Please apply to email@example.com