Bazar is a creating a new kind of shopping experience that combines live-streaming with ecommerce. We want to create a personal and focused shopping experience to help people discover and shop products they'll love in a fun, interactive way. We're an early stage startup, we are founded by leaders from Instagram and the e-commerce space; and our investors/advisors include the founders of Twitch, Wish and Triller.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
As a live event host, you'll create live content where you recommend and sell products you love to your friends and followers. You'll choose or pitch event themes, choose products from our inventory that you want to sell during your livestream, and go for it.
What We Are Looking For:
- Influential college women who are leaders and change-makers in their community. This means involved in clubs, greek life, or other student life groups on campus.
- In-the-know with the latest trends in lifestyle, skincare, and fashion.
- Thrive on recommending products and brands you love with your friends.
- Enjoy developing a genuine connection with your audience.
- Have high standards on creating live video content that embody your personal brand.
- Interest in storytelling, content creation, and engaging live with audiences is a big plus.
Please include your IG/TikTok handle on your CV to apply.
Benefits & Perks:
- Make a huge impact: This a great opportunity to become one of the first adopters of a fast growing early stage platform (Imagine being one of the first TikTokers back in the days)
- Be the first: You'll be one of the first influencers to create video content in a whole new way.
- Build a larger following: As the platform grows, you’ll also get to reach new audiences for yourself.
- Gain exposure: Get the chance to collaborate with experts in the space (we will occasionally host joint sales) and exclusive partnerships with lifestyle brands you love.
- Work with a world-class team: We’re a group of experienced leaders in the tech and lifestyle branding space. You'll be working directly with our management team. Plus, we're a fun group. We love talking food, sending our fave TikToks and memes, and the latest shopping trends.
Our goal is to build an exclusive network of event hosts with long-term growth in mind. This is a paid opportunity, with a competitive base pay plus performance-based commission.
Internship Description of Duties:
- Training & Onboarding Workshop - Prepare for your first live shopping event - Choose or pitch an event you want to host - Curate the products you want to talk about and sell (chosen from our inventory) - Plan your script and livestream experience - Host your live shopping event! - Develop event marketing materials - Create content to match your personal feed and audience - Choose or pitch your next event!