Lunchbox is an innovator in the space of Digital Shopper Marketing, pioneering strategies to reach shoppers everywhere they are through targeted outreach and focused engagement. We create solutions for top retailers and brands like Walmart, Target, Walgreen, Unilever, T-Mobile and Disney, building engaging experiences to educate and motivate.
Our Creative Design Intern will be tasked with design and production of media layouts from banner ads, to social media ads and beyond. They will also be responsible for creative research such as sourcing photos and illustrations, as well as working with our developers to deliver assets for websites.
• Must provide a portfolio of samples of creative work
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
• Strong knowledge of social media (FB, Twitter, etc.)
• Enrolled as a current student in a 4 year undergraduate degree program
• Strong communication skills
• Able to work independently and in a group
• Must be a team player, cooperative, and fun to be around
• Able to meet deadlines, multi-task, and be organized
• Able to arrive at numerous solutions to challenging problems
• Hungry to learn
Our intern will work alongside the rest of the creative department on real assignments, get real briefs, and have real deadlines. They will participate in creative brainstorm sessions and learn what makes a great creative concept while honing their skills with carefully thought out design solutions. They will work on jobs both big and small and have the opportunity to see their ideas presented to clients and produced if selected.