Makeoverly (as seen in Forbes) is the world's 1st online fashion and beauty Q&A magazine. This startup publication is powered by an influential community of beauty and fashion bloggers, Youtube gurus, makeup artists, and other industry experts.
This is a remote/work-from-home internship for college credit.
- Digital outreach
- Brainstorming growth strategies
- You'll be spreading the word, which includes promoting makeoverly.com material on your own social media platforms
- Occasionally maintaining social media accounts. For example, we will soon be launching our Instagram account—so, if you can totally rock Instagram, let us know!
- Ideally studying communications or related field at a top university
- You're a creative self-starter, and definitely tech-savvy
- You know all about social media and have a track record to prove it
- You keep up on the latest industry trends
- You are down-to-Earth, but also very dedicated
- You have an optimistic attitude and love startups
- Must have Excel & Google Docs knowledge
- The ability to do really cool stuff — this definitely isn't a fetching coffee type of internship
- The opportunity to build your portfolio and gain experience with a fast-growing startup!
To apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, along with responses to the following questions:
1. Based on a quick look at makeoverly.com, what marketing tactics would you implement if anything were possible?
2. If you interned with us, what are 3 ways you would promote the website (or specific Q&A articles) on your 1st day?
3. Why are you the best candidate for this internship? Let us know what makes you an amazing fit!