The mission of The Mark Twain House & Museum is to foster an appreciation of the legacy of Mark Twain as one of our nation's defining cultural figures, and to demonstrate the continuing relevance of his work, life and times.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Marketing Internship Duties:
Activities include, but are not limited to:
• Collaborate on marketing for events, promotions and special projects
• Assist in designing Mark Twain House marketing materials
• Gather information, organize and create monthly e-newsletter, sent to 3000 subscribers
• Assist in evening events at the museum
• Attending weekly staff meetings.
Interns with communications background preferred, graphic design a plus.
Looking for interns year round.
Benefits & Perks:
12-15 Hours Per Week