WE HELP BRANDS build stronger, more sustainable relationships with consumers and deliver measurable results to prove it.
Escalate brings unique thinking to the brand-consumer relationship. We build and activate engaging brand experiences that will move people from being simply brand-aware, to passionate advocates.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Financial District based growing experiential marketing agency, is looking for an Account Assistant Intern. This is an un-paid internship in a fast-paced, energetic, deadline-driven environment. This is also an opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a passionate, close-knit team.
Escalate, an award-winning New York based Event Marketing Firm, is interested in fostering relationships with New York City colleges and universities to offer internship opportunities to its students. After several years of successful summer, fall, winter and spring internship programs, we are again looking to recruit 3-4 motivated interns. These internships will be unpaid but you will receive college credit. Interns will assist the marketing department 2-5 days a week in managing National brands event marketing and promotions. The intern will be completely immersed in event development and strategy, while working with the team in market research and event management.
Scope of Role:
The role will incorporate (but is not limited to) the following key responsibilities:
• Assisting in event and marketing details.
• Assisting in client and event coverage (phone calls, emails, powerpoints, recaps, etc.
• Assisting in marketing research and analysis efforts in support of product development.
• Collect and analyze information to determine different locations to distribute the product around the US market.
• Contacting with different events to organize a certain participation.
• Must be able to commute to NYC office.
• Must be able to bring own laptop to work.
• Commitment of at least 3 days, but our preference is more.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Strong writing and communication skills.
• Very fast learner and ability to multitask.
• Team-oriented attitude.
• Very keen attention to detail.
Benefits & Perks:
15-30 Hours Per Week