Brand Central is a leading Consumer Products Licensing Agency based in Los Angeles. We extend brands, develop products and build highly successful retail programs. We're passionate, curious, creative, intuitive people who have a burning fascination for innovation. Our successful licensing programs enhance brand value and generate substantial revenue for our clients. We have also been ranked one of the Top Ten Licensing Agencies by License! Magazine for the past five years. We represent some of the world’s most recognized brands including: Apartment Therapy, BabyFirst, Beekman 1802, Cupcakes and Cashmere, Dwell Magazine, Dominique Ansel, The Cronut, Dr. Weil, Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Dr Pepper, A&W, 7UP, Crush, Hawaiian Punch, Motts, Clamato, Snapple) Gaiam, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, MasterChef, MasterChef Junior, Miraval Resorts, Mister Rogers Neighborhood, Petit Tresor, Rainbow Loom, Spoon Fork Bacon, The Chew and Virgin Galactic.
The Design and Marketing Intern position will include the following responsibilities:
• Online research on new trends, up-and-coming music artists, digital apps, blogs, YouTube channels, and other current pop-phenomena
• Assist with deck development
• Basic work in Adobe Photoshop (enhancing, masking, and cropping images)
• Assist with brand development and product mock-ups
• Assist with development of new company website and social media
• Assist with bi-monthly pop culture trend reports for a major CPG company
The ideal candidate is has experience working in Adobe Creative Suite. Someone who is up to date on the latest pop culture and consumer trends. Experience with Word, PowerPoint, etc.
• Be currently enrolled at an accredited college/university and receive academic credit for your internship. Our Internships are unpaid.
• Commitment to a minimum of 20 hours per week (2/3 days)
Internships are available ASAP. Please apply to email@example.com