About Woman of Purpose Network:
Woman of Purpose Network is a non-profit organization based in Dallas, Texas. Our purpose is to empower, equip and lead women to pursue their God given passions and dreams. We gather entrepreneurial and business minded women, provide them with resources, connect them with mentors and create an atmosphere for women to thrive.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
What We Are Looking For:
Must be self-motivated and have a positive attitude. Need someone to "roll up their sleeves and get dirty" when necessary. If you are interested in learning what it takes to build a company from the ground up, then please apply!
• Team Players
• Great Energy + Spirit
• Can Do Attitude
• Fast Learners
• Experience in content creation, Photoshop, Lightroom, community management, influencer outreach are all a big PLUS!
• Preferably located in Dallas,TX but can work virtually
Candidate will have the following skills:
• Great attention to detail, and excellent organizational and time management skills are required
• Candidate should be a creative thinker, enjoy copywriting and ability to create innovative ideas and content
• Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
• In depth knowledge of Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
• Basic photography and photoshop skills are a plus
• Graphic Design
Benefits & Perks:
In this exciting role, you will be working directly with the CEO and founder on innovating and executing marketing/branding and social media strategies.
Please send your resume and cover letter explaining why you want to work for Woman of Purpose Network.
Internship Description of Duties:
Responsibilities are not limited to but include: - Work with CEO to develop social media strategy and content calendars - Implement social media tactics across all platforms - Create content for social channels - Contribute innovative marketing and branding ideas, including digital campaigns and other grassroots efforts, such as pop up events - Planning and assisting with influencer identification and gifting - Social Media content - photos, giveaways, Insta stories - Creating marketing materials - Sourcing marketing partners - Web graphics, banners, gifs
15-30 Hours Per Week