Bobsled Marketing is a digital marketing agency which makes Amazon revenue growth simple for consumer brands. We accomplish this through product listing optimization, digital advertising, and account management on the Amazon marketplace.
Founded just 2 years ago, Bobsled Marketing now has 15 team members, more than 30 clients and millions of dollars in monthly revenue under management. These clients are established brands which span the gourmet food, electronics, beauty, and home categories - they are successful outside of Amazon and are looking for a trusted partner to take charge of their growth on Amazon.
What people love working about Bobsled is a collegiate work environment, flexibility and balance, and the fact that we’re super organized for such a small company (very important to all the type-A people on the team!).
Our team is mostly remote, with most folks based in the US and Europe. We work together (and with clients) using Slack, the Google Apps suite, Asana, and good old phone calls! The culture at Bobsled reflects the values that we have as a company:
Tell it straight. Good things happen when we are honest.
In it together. Helping out our teammates and clients, positive attitude, being likeable.
Get it done. Personal organization, prioritizing efficiency in our processes and systems, and resourcefulness.
Innovate or die. Having a growth mindset, prioritizing learning and problem solving.
- Have excellent writing skills with perfect grammar
- Have 3.0 GPA or higher, be currently enrolled 2nd - 4th year undergraduate student or graduate student
- Be extremely passionate about digital marketing and communications
- Working knowledge of Google Drive
- Be a self-starter with a strong desire to grow personally and professionally
- Work from the fun and beautiful Bond Collective coworking space in Gowanus, Brooklyn. Free coffee and beer on tap. Work alongside creative freelancers and entrepreneurs to build your professional network.
- Casual dress code
- Copywriting training provided
- Mentoring and coaching from the company’s CEO & Founder