About Healthy Child Healthy World:
Healthy Child Healthy World is a national non-profit whose vision is a future where every child has the opportunity to grow up in a healthy and safe environment, free of chemicals. To learn more about the organization and its mission visit: healthychild.org.
Healthy Child Healthy World seeks a marketing and events intern to assist the CEO with the coordination and planning of two key events as well as other general support for marketing and research efforts for the organization.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
- Assist with the planning and preparation for upcoming events and workshops
- Manage coordination and logistics of the event
- Liaise with host committees and key partners to coordinate follow-up actions, etc.
- General administrative support for organization’s CEO as needed
- Should be located in New York
- Should be able to start immediately
- Should have strong planning and organizational skills, must be detailed oriented and must be able to meet deadlines
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Social Media tools
- Must have completed at least 60 college credits
12-15 Hours Per Week