Border Free Media, LLC is a full service content marketing agency and education platform focusing on lifestyle storytelling.
We have over a decade of experience storytelling for destinations and brands around the globe. We treat each unique visual campaign as though it were our own brand, creating lasting impact and connection between product and client. We have a team of content creators in destinations around the globe who can’t wait to tell your story.
A few of our recent cleints include Hotel Tonight, Rosetta Stone, Skype, Peru Tourism, Visit Panama, and Lucini Italia.
Border Free Media is looking for a dynamic SUMMER/FALL 2020 VIRTUAL INTERN to begin immediately assisting with public relations, marketing, social media, building and marketing e-courses, working creatively with existing clients, and bringing on new clients including for travel and lifestyle campaigns. This internship is 15+ hours a week, unpaid with college credit and potential to earn commission on partnerships brought in.
The ideal candidate possesses the following:
– Must Love learning about brands and businesses.
– Can take initiative + is a self starter
– Enjoys Research + Development
– Interested in lifestyle brands, branding, destination marketing, tourism, hotels, and real estate
– Has a great grasp on social media knowledge: twitter, Instagram, snapchat, Pinterest, and Facebook.
– Understands how to write captivating press releases that grab editors attention
– Has an excellent grasp on WordPress + Mail Chimp + Photoshop + InDesign
– Excellent communication skills, great at relationship building
– Sense of Humor, witty and thinks on his/her feet
– Has an interest in photography, film, copywriting, and being generally creative
– Motivated self starter and works well remotely
INTERNSHIP DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
DUTIES include but are not limited to:
– Maintain monthly content calendar for BFT + clients
– Client social media management
– Editing, formatting and posting weekly travel newsletter + creating + formatting client newsletters.
– Research destinations, emerging travel trends, new technologies, travel style, and writes weekly blog posts
– Edits blog/ blog posts
– SEO optimizing blog posts, you tube videos and other posts and videos.
– Brainstorms new non-traditional creative ways to reach the Border Free Travels audience.
– Outreach and pitching tourism boards and brands for creative partnerships.
– Works on growth of social media channels.
– Sends press releases about new projects launched to gain interest and secure write-ups in larger magazines and hosted interviews on television networks.
– Updates Media Kit + Pitch Deck
You will learn lifelong skills you can use in any industry, including public relations, marketing, pitching, and the value and art of content creation and continuing education. If a good fit, there is potential to take on a position with Border Free Travels at commencement of the internship. We really are looking for someone to grow with our brand and be in it for the long haul.