We are a New York City based tech startup that has created an online p2p marketplace for socially responsible and Eco friendly brands. We work with exciting emerging sustainable brands and socially conscious entrepreneurs. We represent a range of products, from Fashion, Beauty, home goods & much more.
Our team and office is located in a great space in Midtown Manhattan with a team of young bright talent from the tech & marketing/PR community. We are opening up a second office in San Francisco and are looking for new interns to join our team!
We are looking for passionate interns that are organized, self-motivated and eager to gain hands-on experience working in a startup environment and with lifestyle brands across a variety of categories: fashion, home, beauty, wedding and lifestyle. Our ideal applicant should be able to multi-task, be a self-starter and able to learn quickly in a fast-paced, startup environment. An interest in sustainable or socially conscious businesses is a plus, and strong social media, computer and management skills are required.
This is a paid internship $ 10/hour and school credits
- Ability to work 20-30 hours a week
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous work or internship experience
- Strong Computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) are a must
- Must have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Must own a laptop
- Must be able to commute to San Francisco office in SOMA
*Knowledge of Sprout Social and Basecamp is a plus
Interns will report directly to the CEO and Director of Communications. Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Working with marketing team to create monthly social calendar
- Scheduling social media posts into Sprout Social
- Contacting brands featured on social media campaigns
- Maintaining Ecohabitude’s facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest and tumblr accounts
- Researching exciting content and potential collaborations