We believe that digital tools give us the power to shape our world for the better. Blossm Consulting Group exists to empower our clients with the business models & digital infrastructure to make extraordinary impact. We have the experience and business acumen to bring their vision to life.
Launched in 2015, Blossm is a management consulting firm that specializes in business model innovation & digital marketing. We help our clients design and disrupt current business models to compete in an ever-changing digital era. We have a commitment to excellence for ourselves and the people we serve.
Blossm's founder, Lindsey Day, is a digital marketer and business consultant passionate about harnessing digital tools to empower the next generation of leaders. Through blossmnyc.com, she approaches marketing strategy by applying digital solutions within the framework of business model design—cultivating exceptional brands and sustainable businesses.
She has developed her expertise working for major corporations such as Interscope/Geffen/A&M and DreamWorks Animation. She has also been instrumental in several startups, including an online magazine she founded in 2009, Made Woman, and Intern Queen Inc.; both of which are primarily focused on the education & advancement of professional young people. She has designed and run digital marketing campaigns for clients like Universal Music Enterprises, Ford, Teen Vogue, Ann Taylor & more; and currently teaches a part-time Digital Marketing course at General Assembly. She received her BS in Business Administration, with a Marketing emphasis, from USC in Los Angeles in 2007.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Internship duties will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
• Support in marketing, social media, email blasts, content, website, etc.
• Management consulting and event coordination
• Scheduling meetings and keeping calendar updated for staff/clients
• Research competitor data and identify areas for improvement
• Research potential leads/clients
• Organize data through spreadsheets, documents, etc.
• Keep pulse on business through weekly or bi-weekly check-ins
Preferable Experience or Qualifications:
• Business/marketing major
• Familiarity with Google Docs
• Proficient in social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
• Analytical and solution-oriented
• Organized, independent and self-motivated
• Creative and willing to learn
• Passionate about education, music and/or media
Note: Must be available 12-15 hours per week, during East Coast (EST) office hours (9am-6pm).
Benefits & Perks:
One-on-one mentorship from founder
Ability to learn new business, digital marketing and business development tools
12-15 Hours Per Week