About Boston Magazine:
Objective: The goal of the Boston magazine marketing internship program is to fully immerse students in a Marketing and Event Planning magazine environment. All Marketing interns will work closely with the Marketing and team on a daily basis, with focus on marketing materials, event preparation, prospecting, and event execution.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Curriculum: Specific internship requirements can be tailored to suit individual interests and academic pursuits. Some general assignments will include:
– Event preparation and execution
– Maintaining presence on social media – researching and writing content
– Creating and distributing internal office newsletter
– Maintaining and managing marketing inventory and supplies
– Assisting sales and marketing team in fact-checking ads and documents
– Researching and building database lists
Summary: Marketing interns must be detail oriented, organized, and enthusiastic while working events. Interns must also be available to attend multiple events outside of normal working hours, including nights. We are looking for hard-working and outgoing candidates who are able to work independently and demonstrate strong organizational and communication skills. Past event and/or marketing experience is helpful.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and specify in the subject line that you are interested in the Marketing department. No phone calls please.
Deadline to apply is March 15th.
15-30 Hours Per Week