Master & Dynamic is a new premium audio brand obsessed with sound and creativity. We are a New York City-based company with a deep passion for building beautifully crafted, richly appointed, technically sophisticated sound tools for creative minds. Our headphones bring a design-driven aesthetic and a new sense of luxury to the premium audio space. We bridge the gap between fashion and functionality, and our signature pieces are sold in premium international retail locations including Apple, Bergdorf Goodman, Colette, Lane Crawford, and Opening Ceremony.
• Provide key support for various marketing and sales related efforts, including social media, retail pitches and events
• Assist in data analysis and developing performance reports and metrics for use in planning
• Support and represent Master & Dynamic team in fast paced, time sensitive tasks in and out of the office
• Maintain office records of daily tasks and projects
• Interact daily with company heads, including CEO, Founder, Director of Marketing and Director of Sales
• Provide key feedback for various marketing initiatives in paid, earned and owned media
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task
• Take direction and manage time well in a fast paced environment
• Skilled at working both collaboratively and independently
• Effective financial, communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong writer and communicator with outgoing personality is a must
• Creative backgrounds preferred, whether in photography, design, music, writing, etc.