Persifor is a resort brand founded in 2011 that creates custom printed dresses and accessories available at specialty retail stores and online at Persifor.com.
We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic candidate to be our new intern and assist with handling day-to-day operational tasks of the business. The ideal candidate has high energy and a can-do attitude with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Assist in launching the Resort 2016 line on Persifor.com, with wholesale accounts and with bloggers
• Assist in managing new and existing accounts throughout the entire lifecycle: write sales orders, acquire signed terms agreements, data entry into Persifor’s order systems/website, liaise with fulfillment center to ship merchandise, assist in generating re-orders.
• Handle day-to-day customer service requests from online shoppers and wholesale accounts.
• Work closely with distribution center to ensure timely deliveries and accounting of returns.
• Research trunk shows’ to promote brand awareness and sales.
• Assist in photo-shoots, dress fittings, and printing of sales materials.
• Assist in developing PR and brand awareness through building relationships with bloggers, creative collaborations and other social media influencers.
• Ideal candidate will have a background in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks and a strong interest in the fashion industry.
• Understanding of women’s contemporary market and keen eye for merchandising and design.
• Capable of thinking creatively and solve problems independently.
• Ability to lift and carry large packages.
• Ability to travel domestically.
• Able to work 2-3 days per week and be comfortable in a small business environment
TO APPLY: Please title your email with job description and embed cover letter in the body of email. Resume should be attached and in PDF format to Alexandra@persifor.com