Tuesday’s Children was founded to promote long-term healing in all those directly impacted by the events of September 11, 2001. Our mission today is to keep the promise to those children and families while serving and supporting communities affected by acts of terror worldwide.
Resume and Cover Letter are required to be considered!
• Provide support to Marketing Manager
• Assist in tasks related to major functions of the marketing department
• Assist in preparation for and implementation of creating graphics for print and online use
• File management of archived image library
• Prepare assemble materials for Marketing Purposes
• Participate in group brainstorming sessions
• Maintain and assist in creating documents
• Assistance with social media and online email management programs
• Must have an interest in the nonprofit world, fundraising and events
• Must have the ability to work quickly and efficiently
• Must be a self-starter able to work without constant supervision
• Must have the ability to prioritize and handle a variety of assignments simultaneously
• Attention to detail and accountability is required
• Must be skilled in Microsoft Word and Excel, Power Point
• Must be skilled in Social Media Platforms
• Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Experience with photography and taking images
• Required to provide two professional or academic references
• Must sign a confidentiality agreement with Tuesday’s Children
Gain experience working within a nonprofit dedicated to supporting the 9/11 Families and Responders specifically within the Marketing Department, helping to manage the organization’s fundraising efforts including donor relations, endurance fundraising and special events.