About Border Free Media :
Border Free Media a creative agency and online education platform.
We work with destinations and brands all over the globe, many tied to travel. At Border Free Media, we are a content creation agency and education platform using a forward-thinking approach to creative vision. We pride our company on creating a genuine connection between our client and their target audience, cultivating a long lasting relationship between brand and consumer. And above all, we only work with brands and businesses we truly believe in. If you become our next Border Free Media intern, you’ll also be working on new sales and marketing strategies for IMPACT Video Marketing — our 6 week course to empower small business owners and entrepreneurs to create a long term strategy that reaches their target market while saving them time.
WHAT WE DO:
– Online Education
– Film Production
– Social Media Management
– Public Speaking
– In Person Workshops
– Influencer Marketing Campaigns
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Border Free Media is looking for a dynamic intern to begin immediately assisting with public relations, marketing, social media, working creatively with existing clients, and bringing on new clients including for travel and lifestyle campaigns. This internship is 20+ hours a week, unpaid with college credit with potential to earn commission on new clients.
The ideal candidate possesses the following:
– Believes in a life where you never stop learning
– Is a self starter who wants to bring their ideas to the table
– Enjoys research + development
– Has previously worked in some aspect of the hospitality industry
– Is interested in destination marketing, hotel and real estate
– Has a great grasp on social media knowledge: twitter, Instagram, snapchat, Pinterest, and Facebook
– Understands how to write captivating press releases that grab editors attention
– Has a great grasp on WordPress + Mail Chimp + Photoshop + InDesign + Lightroom
– Possesses excellent communication skills
– Has a sense of humor, witty and thinks on his/her feet
– Has an interest in photography, film, copywriting, and being generally creative
– Is a motivated self starter and thrives working remotely
Benefits & Perks:
As an intern at Border Free Media, you will learn and develop lifelong skills you can use in any industry. Upon commencement of your internship, there is potential to take on a position with Border Free Media (we’re really are looking for someone to grow with our brand you could be in it for the long haul).
15-30 Hours Per Week