The GUILD Agency is the world’s fastest-growing speakers bureau representing some of today’s biggest names in the speaking industry covering topics that range from politics to business, from innovation to networking, from science to technology and beyond - along with an array of cutting-edge thought-leaders and bestselling authors. Our talent includes a list of some of the founders of some of the most recognizable brands and organizations such as TOMS, ESPN, NIKE, Virgin America, charity: water, Pencils of Promise and tons more!
We are currently seeking a Marketing & Research Intern for our Sales team. The intern will report directly to Director of Operations and work on projects to help grow the company's speaker's bureau, literary division, and impact consulting projects. Candidates will also work on using social media platforms and additional marketing initiatives for the team.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
• Help expand and manage all areas in Social media including Twitter and Facebook
• Help write and launch company e-blasts
• Help execute marketing initiatives to recruit and retain clients from both college and corporate markets
• Learn the prospecting process to gain leads through research on lecture series, conferences, events and business meetings
• Assist Agents with sales presentations and pitches for client opportunities
• Help with team administrative tasks when required from travel bookings to calendar management
• Must be able to commute to NYC office.
• Commitment of 20-30 hours per week, flexible schedules. Will work with you around classes.
• Organized and detail-oriented.
• Excellent written, oral communication, research and phone skills
• Very fast learner and ability to multitask.
• Team-oriented attitude.