About hyatthill.com, LLC:
HyattHill.com is an online gift shop specializing in luxury gift baskets for all occasions and welcome gifts for brides and grooms.
We are a socially conscious company and include at least 1 fair trade handmade item in most of our gift baskets. To give back to the artisans, we pledge to donate 5% of our profits at the end of each year.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
We are seeking an intern to assist with online and offline sales marketing initiatives.
*This internship requires 20-30 hours per week. Work hours are flexible.
*Interns will be paid 10% net of every sale they make. Sales are all trackable.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Highly reliable, hardworking self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Can dependably work remotely (from within the USA) with availability to communicate with team via phone, chat and Skype.
- Must be excited about working in a start-up environment
- Must speak English fluently
- Must be a Sophomore, Junior, Senior or recent graduate of an accredited university with a major in Marketing, Business, Entrepreneurship or related fields.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- How to Track ROI
- A/B testing strategies
- Direct Sales Techniques
- How to market product launches
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit to hi@HyattHill.com the following:
1. Resume (with your LinkedIn profile)
2. Cover letter describing any past sales experience and your successes.
3. Two short writing samples
Put "Marketing Intern" in the subject line. Note: Applications submitted without all required parts will not be considered.
Benefits & Perks:
Incentives are offered including gifts, gift cards and monetary bonuses for meeting goals.
15-30 Hours Per Week