About EMRG Media:
If you are an outgoing, hardworking individual looking to get your foot in the door of the nightlife industry, we have an amazing opportunity for you!
We are a full service marketing/entertainment company that works closely with NYC's top rooftops, lounges, and nightclubs and we are looking for interns that are eager to learn the ins and outs of the nightlife industry. We are looking to expand our already dynamic team by adding a few superstar interns to gain experience in a highly sought after field, learning from some of the best in the industry.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Marketing/Sales/Events a plus – As well as a student in the New York City area: NYU, Baruch, Hunter, etc
- Be Extremely Organized
- Have Heavy Phone Experience - Outgoing calls a plus
- Detailed and organized
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft outlook, excel, word and powerpoint, as well as strong social media
- Be easy to work with and can work well with others
- MUST BE A STRONG COMMUNICATOR – Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to multi-task and jump from one project to the next
- Self Starter
Responsibilites will include:
- Booking small events for our venues
- Working on special projects i.e. special events, including nightlife and corporate
- Attending 1 to 2 events during the week and the weekends
- Heavy Heavy Phones......Outgoing
- Social Media - managing face book pages- Networking Events
- Mailers and special Projects
We are looking for a Team Player who wants to learn from the best in the business.
Send in your cover letter and resume.
15-30 Hours Per Week