Participant believes that a good story well told can truly make a difference in how one sees the world. Whether it is a feature film, documentary or other form of media, Participant exists to tell compelling, entertaining stories that also create awareness of the real issues that shape our lives.
Participant Media is seeking students interested in collaborating in the execution of film campaigns, marketing strategies and collaborating creatively with our active publishing department. Participant Marketing aims to produce campaigns that support our films’ impact and outreach by encouraging and enabling audiences to get involved in the issues that our films give voice to.
• Actively be involved in assisting with visuals (posters, teasers, trailers)
• Help plan social events (film festivals and screenings)
• Write press releases, bios and Q&As
• Proficiency in Keynote
• Research skills
• Work one-on-one with the SVP of Publishing researching issues
• Coordinating and attending events and screenings
• Assisting with the writing and editing of social media and manuscripts
• Copy Editing
• Like to learn how to do newsletters