Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Our ideal candidate is someone who is knowledgable of influencers in the YouTube, Snapchat and Instagram space and enjoys branding and marketing.
Must be able to get class credit from an accredited university for this internship, work in LA, have reliable transportation, and commit to 2-3 days a week!
Internship Description of Duties:
Are you interested in working with social influencers and digital talent? Have a knack for pop culture, style, fashion, branding and marketing? M&P is looking for a digital talent intern! Come work with our talent management team to enhance your skills of working in digital media marketing.
1. Assist management team with daily duties managing talent.
2. Research social and digital influencers.
3. Coordinate social media content calendar.
4. Assist in creation and design of media kits, marketing materials and decks.
5. Research traditional media opportunities for talent.
6. Assist with brand campaigns, ideation and execution.