Women Empowered is an organization that connects, educates and supports women of all ages and backgrounds, and inspires them to give back to their communities through mentorship, networking and volunteerism.
Please visit our website to learn more: www.women-empowered.com
Position: Membership Intern
Time Commitment: 4 – 6 months
Time Expectations per month: 10-15 hours. Time may decrease or increase based upon the time of year.
The Membership Intern is primarily responsible for membership profiles and marketing. You will be instrumental in increasing our retention of current members.
• Update and maintain membership excel sheet
• Welcome new members
• Communicate with current members
• Send out renewal notices
• Capture renewals
• Collect Inspired and Enlightened profiles
• Act as spokesperson
• Recruit new members
• Work with Membership Co-Chairs and volunteer
• Keep CEO updated weekly
• Excellent communication skills
• Must know Excel and Word
• Friendly and conversational
• Excellent writing skills
• GPA at least 3.0
• Must be detail oriented, team player and technologically savvy
• Excellent follow-up and persistence
• Fast Learner