Michelman & Robinson, LLP (“M&R”) is a dynamic full service law firm with offices in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Francisco, Sacramento, and New York.
Our attorneys are the leading experts in their respective fields and are passionately dedicated to providing our clients with the highest caliber of legal services. Michelman & Robinson specializes in a wide variety of practice areas, including Advertising, Marketing & Media, Commercial & Business Litigation, Construction, Corporate & Securities, Financial Services & Bankruptcy, Health Care, Insurance Coverage & Bad Faith, Intellectual Property, Labor & Employment, Real Estate, Regulatory & Administrative, Tax, and Writs & Appeals.
Our diverse clients include Fortune 500 corporations, financial institutions, high-tech and industrial enterprises, real-estate developers, government agencies, entrepreneurs in major and emerging industries, educational institutions and philanthropic institutions, as well as individuals, small and mid-sized businesses.
• Website monitoring and upkeep
• Develop and maintain marketing materials, such as practice profiles, Firm resume, attorney biographies, announcements, head shots
• Execute layout of internal newsletter
• Support public and media relations efforts, including article placement
• Assist with firm events, including designing invitations
• Assist with special events such as panel/speaking engagements, special projects and seminars
• Assist with research projects
• Assist with holiday gift selection and mailings
• Stay abreast of market and industry trends
• Maintain press and article library
• Maintain pitch book files, mailing lists and spreadsheets
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required; Publisher, CRM Technology, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator a plus
• Working on bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Business or related field
• Excellent writing, research and communication skills, with attention to detail
• Pro-active, self-starter with a positive attitude
• Interest in law firm marketing and public relations
• Demonstrate strong leadership and project management skills(e.g., organizing, planning, problem-solving and decision-making)