Mike Shakaryan Inc. is a small team of marketing consultants helping start-ups, small and mid-size businesses launch and expand. At the moment, we are helping 11 clients in 4 industries. All of us consider ourselves to be entrepreneurs who have something to contribute to our goal (help businesses grow to better the economy). We work smart and hard, party harder. Everyday, is a new day that we look forward to working, and we learn something new everyday. Education does not stop after college! We thrive because we love what we do. None of our clients have ever dropped us. We are a family with a large network of friends. Some of our clients' brands have become a household name. We are seeking knowledge hungry interns...
- Assist with creating PPT presentations to be used to pitch to clients.
- Help with designing marketing material for our clients (online/print catalogs; YouTube and TV ads).
- Work with our SEO/SEM team to help our clients' be #1 on search engines and generate new business.
- Help create Excel templates that will be used to automate hectic tasks for our clients.
- Assist Jim with HR duties.
- Work any other project we have going that you want to participate in.
- The greatest group of consultants in the industry.
- Opportunity to work with successful (C-Level) executives in various industries.
- A chance to build a network of friends before you graduate.
- The best on-the-job training.
- Willingness to teach you what we know.
- Willingness to learn from the best.
- Go-getter personality.
In our office we speak 8 languages, have people from many walks of life, and 2 Mensa members. Our history has been interesting, and we continue to add pages to our book (we don't see an ending). We are looking for people who are secure and confident, and have an idea of what they want. Any questions, just ask us.
Compensation: $20/hr for 20 hours a week.
Location: Can do about 70% of the work remotely, but will need to come in to our offices every once in a while.