• Assist the digital Art Director and collaborate with the design team
• Work on daily tasks involving Photoshop & InDesign
• Curate the digital assets filing system
• Develop design for social media, brand events, internal presentations, etc.
MUST BE ABLE to receive college credit Please note this is a part-time unpaid position but we do offer a lunch stipend.
• EXCELLENT PROFICIENCY IN ADOBE CREATIVE SUITE
• Excellent graphic design and typography skills
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Advanced Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, retouching
• Must be a lover of all photography, design, and beauty
• Must have a good editing eye
• Strong Communication skills -- written and verbal
• Directly assist the Communications, E-Commerce and Marketing Directors with various projects which can include researching, VIP gifting, inventory, social media, showcasing product, putting together vision decks etc.
• Must be able to receive college credit. Please note this is a part-time unpaid position but we do offer a lunch stipend.
• Must have a love of all things beauty
• Must be well versed in Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop
• Must have knowledge of emerging online sales channel
• Should have personal use and knowledge of beauty/fashion sites
• Must have a background in Marketing, Ecommerce, PR, and/or Retail
• Must have a positive and productive demeanor
• Must be able to prioritize, time manage, and multi-task
• Must be able to have excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Must be able to commit to at least 20 hours a week for a period of 3 months.
Video Production Intern-
• Assist the creative team with pre-production and post-production photo and video shoots.
• Assist in the entire process from logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
• Film video in the studio and in the field
• Contribute to mixing and editing to create professional videos
• You do NOT need to be currently enrolled in school but please note this a UNPAID, part-time internship. We can give college credit if needed as well as provide a lunch stipend. You must be well versed in Adobe Creative Suite
• Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that clearly tell the desired story
• Potential to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound, and other elements that convey a quality production value and a certain level of technical sophistication
• Knowledge of cameras, lighting, and sound equipment
• Availability of 20 hours per week
• You must be able to multi-task, prioritize and be a problem solver.
• Interns will directly assist the production team with various projects including those beauty related (e-commerce, product development, PR, sales etc...) Some light administrative work may also be needed.
• Must be able to receive college credit
• Must be a lover of all things beauty and have a strong product intern
• They should be detailed oriented, a team player and go getter.
• Candidates should be able to multi-task, prioritize and have strong organizational skills.