About Movie Internship:
Movie studio is looking for interns!
The movie will tentatively be shooting here in Los Angeles from 11/30 - 12/22. Interns could also be utilized earlier for prep in the Art department.
We would like at least 20-25 hours per week, and more if an intern desires. Intern positions are available in multiple areas, and they will be scheduled where the Production needs are greatest. Duties will fall within these areas:
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
• learn from UPM, Prod office, and the AD team all aspects of managing the production
• work with the ADs on locking the set, wrangling the crew and BG
• distributing paperwork – collecting time sheets, creating and handing out sides, handing out call sheets, start work, etc.
• general errands, pickups, deliveries
• learn from the 1st and 2nd ACs about the camera equipment
• general errands for the DP, operators, 1st and 2nd ACs and the DIT
Grip & Electric
• helping load and unload lights, stands, carts, apple boxes, etc.
• learn from the G&E crew on lighting a shot
• helping load and unload set pieces
• picking up misc props and set pieces
• under supervision, helping construct set pieces
Compensation (if any, gas, etc.): gas reimbursement for errands
Interns should be observant and know when to take initiative at appropriate times. See what people who have been around a while find important and make sure those things are done before they tell you. Be willing to work irregular hours.
15-30 Hours Per Week